The prison, located next to the town hall, is a small cell covered by a barrel vault. The access to it used to be a solid wooden door with hinges and bolt. We can still see the iron chain and ring hanging on the wall. The first written reference to the prison dates back to the year 1729, when a document mentions the ridiculous amount of money allocated to the cell lighting, although it is believed that the prison had been built before. In those years, the main prisoners were presumably bandits and criminals who robbed people on the Highroad, which crossed the village, and even women accused of witchcraft. It seems that by the second half of the 20th century it was used only for giving shelter for the night to people passing through the village.