Sant Quirze and Santa Julita Church
It is located at the end of "la Mola". Documented from 1054, it preserves an 11th century beautiful apse from the Romanesque temple. Later on, chapels were added and the central nave was renovated, and between 1670 and 1677, a solid and slender eight-storey bell tower was built.
The church still keeps an old image of Our Lady of the Rosary, an old processional cross and a relief of the Pietà by Frederic Marés, and in the portico that opens to the temple, there still is a baptismal font dating from the late Romanesque period.