The Socors Church

Around Can Xarina, four or five small houses were built throughout the 16th century, and for their religious service a chapel was built between 1592 and 1600 on the site of the current Santa Maria dels Socors parish church, which still preserves the entire original chapel, with its two bays covered by vaults. Since 1880 a new façade, a belfry and side chapels have been added.