The Romanesque chapel of Santa Cecília
The chapel of Santa Cecília (Saint Cecilia) was built in the 11th century on an allodium given to Santa Cecília of Montserrat in 971. It is situated in the place where the asphalt road ends, at the entrance of the districts which make up the village, and, next to it, the parish graveyard was built in 1892. This chapel preserves a magnificent Romanesque apse, with Lombard decoration, and inside there are faded remains of some very basic Romanesque paintings, painted with red and yellow ochre, which represent Christ Pantocrator and four angels surrounding him. This chapel was in ruins and abandoned from 1940 until it was completely restored and liturgy started being celebrated again on the 5th of September, 1976.